[Usability]Re: Articles from your site
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: Sue Whetton <swhetton postoffice newnham utas edu au>
- Cc: webmaster gnome org, usability gnome org
- Subject: [Usability]Re: Articles from your site
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:33:38 +1000
<quote who="Sue Whetton">
> this is such a good site! It will be very useful for students participating
> in our graudate program in E-Health (Health Informatics), and I will
> certainly refer them to you pages.
> However, several of our more remote students have rather limited access to
> electronic media as yet. Therefore, we are providing print-based resources.
> I am wondering if you would mind my including the articles on Usability
> Principles and Checklists from your pages, properly acknowledged of course.
> Sue Whetton
> Lecturer, Online Educational Development
> (Health Informatics)
> University Department of Rural Health, Tasmania
> Ph 6324 4025
> Fax 6324 4040
Hi there Sue,
Quoting your email in full for the benefit of our usability team. I'm sure
they'll let you reference their work. Thanks for your praise!
- Jeff [ fellow Australian :-) ]
Patches are like Free Software love letters.
] [Thread Prev