[Usability]Toolbar icons

In relation with the recent discussion about toolbar defaults. I would
like to vote, too; and my vote goes to icons+labels always (just to keep
with the line).

I would not argue my election because I think that Mr. Tog does a far
better job at his "Quiz Designed to Give You Fitts" article
(http://www.asktog.com/columns/022DesignedToGiveFitts.html). My opinion
is that every interaction designer should read this article at least
once every year.

Maybe a read of it can also fuel development of a real menubar... *sigh*

Saludos!