Re: [Usability]What is usability list?

My sincerest apologies if my previous two messages were off-topic for
this list. The only reason I posted here was because I mentioned on the
nautilus list that often people wish to discuss very general and
experimental ideas about UI innovations and it would be nice to have a
forum for such. Luis Villa replied to me that this was such a list. I
promise that I won't continue to post to this list. Please accept my
apologies.

P.S. I'm not on crack. I was just interested in discussing an idea I
had.

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com
        Trying is the first step before failure (Homer Simpson)