[Usability]What is usability list?

Seth,

It might be about time to present a 'What is usability list?' and a 'Why are
we here, and how do we operate?' message. A FAQ, guide or even just a
paragraph on effective involvement in GNOME usability issues, so that we
have somewhere to point that defines what we're doing here.

I would hate to see usability@ go down the same path as gnome-gui-list@; to
stop it, we ought to establish some kind of benchmark. We have to keep this
list useful and constructive for the developer audience, and not let it turn
into a crack soapbox!

- Jeff

<quote who="D. D. Brierton">

--