Re: [Usability] preferences, sessions, etc. notes

<quote who="John Kodis">

> It seems as though all the major bits and pieces required to do this are
> in place, and all that remains to be done is to tie together the
> appropriate gdm and Xscreensaver code segments.

After George's crazy hacks, Jim Cape and I were talking about exactly the
same thing - he's started an implementation, although I don't know where
that got to. I'll have to find out and see what we can do with it if he's
too busy.

- Jeff

--
   "I look forward to someday putting foo-colored ribbons on my homepage
   declaring 'port 25 is for spam', and 'just say no to the Spam Message