Re: [Usability] preferences, sessions, etc. notes

On Thu, 2001-09-20 at 16:07, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="John Kodis">
>
> > It seems as though all the major bits and pieces required to do this are
> > in place, and all that remains to be done is to tie together the
> > appropriate gdm and Xscreensaver code segments.
>
> After George's crazy hacks, Jim Cape and I were talking about exactly the
> same thing - he's started an implementation, although I don't know where
> that got to. I'll have to find out and see what we can do with it if he's
> too busy.

Actually, I was working on something else related to GDM, but I've
shelved that until I have finished still other things I am doing. Soo,
there is nobody working on this, but feel free to knock yourself out :-)

    Jim Cape
    http://www.ignore-your.tv

    If the United States Government spent as much on education
    as it did on the military, every student could fail in a
    solid gold desk.