[Usability]Re: Menu System Proposal

Hi Nils,

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, nils wrote:

> menu changes that could be incorporated in to the menu
> structure proposal for GNOME 2.0 core?

Only now I've found some time to review your proposal... I have one
comment:

* The tooltip for Web Browser is 'Use to browse the World Wide Web or
local HTML documents'. I think the part about local documents is
superfluous, you might as well add that you can use it to ftp, irc and
whatnot. Furthermore I think it's a bit more likely that local HTML
documents would be viewed from within Nautilus.

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen
e-mail    : reinout cs vu nl

"The world of technology is dominated by two kinds of people:
 Those who manage what they do not understand, and those who
 understand what they do not manage." -comment read on Slashdot