Re: An alternative proposal for instant-apply vs. non-instant-apply [amended]

Just had a quick chat with Seth and wanted to amend/explain a couple of items here.

My main point: I think it's more important to discuss the behavior at this point than the button labels. Please don't get caught up in the labeling just yet; we need to make a recommendation for _behavior_ above all, and secondarily what the buttons should actually say. Specifically, we need to decide where to draw the line between dialog boxes which should be instant-apply, and dialog boxes which should _not_ be instant-apply.

I probably should've just left button labels out, but then much of this wouldn't make sense. But please keep that in mind.