[Usability]Re: An alternative proposal for instant-apply vs. non-instant-apply [amended]

Hello Adam,

Adam Elman wrote:

> By "object property dialog" I mean a dialog box which affects an
> object  which is part of a document.  My point here is that the
> "Undo" function

Why should such an object have to be part of a document? I'm thinking Workplace Shell here, that means it could also be an icon on the desktop, such as a removable drive object.

--

Reinout van Schouwen
e-mail    : reinout cs vu nl