Re: [Usability] Re: Fixing the foobar wrt fitt's law
- From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- To: Aaron Weber <aaron ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Re: Fixing the foobar wrt fitt's law
- Date: 03 Oct 2001 19:10:22 -0700
> I'm using gnome-core-18.104.22.168-ximian.5 also, but I have to put the mouse
> on the actual Programs and Task List pointers, as Seth reports.
> I thought at first that this might be related to my sawfish settings-- I
> have it set to flip windows by scrolling to the top, right, etc. So, I
> can only notice this on the top-right and top-left desktop areas. So i
> set it to a single 1x1 workspace, and still... no joy.
Hmmm.... I was wondering if it could be a theme issues but after trying
a few themes (including default) I got no better luck. I've tried this
on Debian Sid & RedHat 7.1. Pretty much default settings other than
adding the foobar.
] [Thread Prev