Re: [Usability] Re: RFE - API change from GtkMessageDialog to GtkAlert
- From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: George <jirka 5z com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, merchan baton phys lsu edu, gtk-devel-list gnome org, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Re: RFE - API change from GtkMessageDialog to GtkAlert
- Date: 27 Nov 2001 15:48:59 -0800
On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 05:35, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu> writes:
> > We still have the problem that it doesn't distinguish between primary
> > and secondary buttons... We'd like alternate actions to be spaced away
> > from the primary two buttons a little.
> We added gtk_button_box_set_child_secondary() at your request a long
> time ago.
Oops, I thought the added call was for help buttons. great :-)
] [Thread Prev