Re: [Usability] Re: RFE - API change from GtkMessageDialog to GtkAlert

Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu> writes:
> It would also be nice if it distinguished between main message and
> secondary message. This can be done by the developer, but I think people
> will be more likely to do it if its built-in to the dialog.
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/draft_hig/images/save_alert.png

Just a matter of accepting markup in the dialog, then doing:

 gtk_message_dialog_set_markup (dialog, "<b>main message</b>\n\nsecondary message");

If we can't get in the API change (I doubt we can), then it's easily
hacked around for now:

  gtk_label_set_markup (dialog->label, markup);

Havoc