Re: [Usability] user levels, etc.

On Mon, 2001-11-12 at 23:27, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Luis Villa">
>
> > <sigh> I know. It will be configurable in 1.1. There will be a /lot/ of UI
> > work for 1.1. While I'm here, in fact, I'll (1) urge everyone to try out
> > evolution and (2) urge folks to file UI bugs. We know we've got a ways to
> > go, and we're interested in making it work as well as possible in 1.1, so
> > your input will make a difference.
>
> Are the UI bugs targeted for 1.1 all in public Ximian bugzilla?

Yes. What the dividing line between 1.1 and 1.2 is is still sort of up
for grabs internally, so you'll find things filed under either
milestone. You'll also want to search on the UI keyword, and be aware
that (whenever possible) we are aiming to minimize the amount of code
necessary in these changes. The goal is mainly to tweak, not to
completely rewrite, and the more extensive proposed changes are, the
less likely they are to occur in the 1.1 timeframe.
Luis