Re: [Usability] user levels, etc.

On Mon, 2001-11-12 at 23:42, Seth Nickell wrote:
> Currently the only two applications on my system that seem to do this
> are Evolution and GNUStep (ie WindowMaker). (side note: damnit!
> evolution really shouldn't be cluttering my home directory with stupid
> non-user-manipulatable data directories).

<sigh> I know. It will be configurable in 1.1. There will be a /lot/ of
UI work for 1.1. While I'm here, in fact, I'll (1) urge everyone to try
out evolution and (2) urge folks to file UI bugs. We know we've got a
ways to go, and we're interested in making it work as well as possible
in 1.1, so your input will make a difference.
Luis