Re: [Usability] Re: Button ordering

On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 12:30:15PM -0500, Alex Barnes wrote:
> In reading all these Button Ordering e-mails in Evolution, I've realized
> that when I open an e-mail, I move the mouse to the bottom-right corner,
> because that's where the scroll down control is located.

I do the same thing in mutt, where the mouse is irrelevant, so I think it
may have something to do with marking the end of the text (cognition in
the wild, using the environment to store mental state etc etc) rather than
putting the mouse where it's likely to be useful. But if it turns out to
be useful in that position, so much the better.  :-)

Michael