Re: [Usability] Please subscribe to the list if you want to post to it.

Sorry, this is OT for the list.

<quote who="Maciej Stachowiak">

> Is there any way we could set up mailman so that anyone subbed to any
> gnome mailing list could post to any? This would be equivalent to the
> effect of post-only but much easier on users. And it would avoid
> unnecessary headaches for the list admins whenever a thread gets
> cross-posted.

We could hack up an automatic subscribe to post-only, I guess... I'll try
and arrange something with Greg.

- Jeff

--
   "Anyone getting 1 Gigabit/sec for $20 is tele-commuting from the year
                           2217..." - Paul Haddon