Re: [Usability] Please subscribe to the list if you want to post to it.

<quote who="Anna Marie Dirks">

> As titilating as I find it to manually approve all of the email the gets
> sent by non-members to this list, I have actual usability work to do, and
> would appreciate people who wish to post to this list subscribing to it.

Perhaps you could reject the most annoying posters with 'please subscribe to
usability or the post only list' messages? It will stop them annoying every
list admin then. ;)

> your friendly list administrator,

Ever considered a career in system administration?

Ahem. :)

- Jeff

--
   I used the word 'infrastructure' when describing her cooking style...
                   and she didn't speak to me for a week.