Re: Accelerator and terminology guides?

Michael Rogers wrote:
> I've drafted a standard for Gnome key bindings, based on the KDE
> standard:
>
> http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/students/mrogers/standard-keys.html

Great proposal. Maybe F5 (Refresh view/Reload) should be added too?
What are the keys Prior/Next btw?

The KDE pages look very well done, I'd say we could use most of that.
The selection and movement list are very complete I think, and it
mentions a solution for those wanting more "emacs-like" bindings. .

If anyone wants to write a part of the UI Guide with accelerator
proposals, this and the KDE pages are the places to shop, I think. :)

Christian