Accelerator and terminology guides?

I know there is a new UI guideline in the works, however, I'd really
like to know if it will cover topics such as terminology and keyboard
accelerators.

These topics are important ones, and GNOME seems to have lacked good
recommendations for these previously. What I'm thinking of regarding
terminology is all things terminology (consistent English terminology
will not only help users but also documentators and translators), but
most importantly very delicate decisions like "folder" vs. "directory",
where a guideline surely would help.

Regarding accelerators, what I'm thinking of is default accelerator
recommendations for the most commonly used tasks in GNOME applications.
A good example is "Search" where there seems to be a previous GNOME
standard with "F6", but this conflicts with other platforms, like
Windows with "CTRL - F". A guideline would probably be a good start here
too.

Will this be in the UI guide, or should it be seperate? Is anyone
working on this?
Are there results from previous user testing on these matters?

Christian