Re: [Usability] Padding + "Style"

On Sat, 2001-12-29 at 06:59, Gregory Merchan wrote:
    There has been some agreement that we should eventually have em-based
    spacing, but this is hard to do right now.

Yeah, this will be good, since it looks constant with different font
sizes.

What's with all the bevels on all the gnome2 screenshots btw? Like the
one on the menubar, it has double bevel now, is that intentional? It
looks sort of bad IMHO.

Tuomas

    [from jdub]
    > [1] I just got an iBook, so everyone has to deal with me getting into OS X > stylin's. ;)

Haha :-) OSX is very polished indeed. Not everyone might like the look,
but it is very polished and consistent.

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::