Re: [Usability] window manager configuration

David Moles wrote:

> And while we're on that subject, tasklist has a similar problem --
> middle-click pops up the applet context menu, right-click pops up
> a context menu for the task you're on, and middle-drag on the one-
> pixel-thick line drags.
>
> Not sure quite what the right way to get the applet context menu
> should be for tasklist, though, considering that it's also reasonable
> to expect to get a task-specific context menu when you right-click
> on a task. Maybe the applet context menu and the task-specific context
> menu should be merged?

Hmm, to be fair, you *can* drag the tasklist by middle-dragging anywhere
within the applet, not just on the pixel-thick line... but you're spot
on with the right-click issue.  Merging the menus would probably be the
nicest solution, but I've no idea if it's technically feasible.  Another
one for Alex to look at while he's doing the port :o)

Cheeri,
Calum.