Re: [Usability] window manager configuration

Hi Calum,

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Calum Benson wrote:

> The ability to drag a window from one workspace to another is quite
> nice, but I guess that's not strictly the same thing.  (Does that
> currently rely on edge-flipping being on?  I think so, but I can't
> remember).

The OS/2 WPS extension "XWorkplace" includes a pager that lets you drag
mini windows within the pager from one desktop to another. I just miss
that feature the most when I use the deskguide (apart from the fact that I
must construct an ugly workaround with a sliding panel to make the pager
only show up when I yank my mouse to the right bottom corner of my
screen..)

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen