Next Meeting: Wednesday, September 5 @ 1900 UTC

Hi Folks:

At the meeting this morning, we decided to abandon the agenda and decide
on a meeting time that would be more acceptable for everyone (as a lot
of people expressed concern about the time of the meeting).

Therefore, at the meeting, a new meeting time was discussed, one that
should hopefully cater to just about everyone.

Meetings will now be held every other Wednesday at 1900 UTC
(12:00 NOON US Pacific)
(3:00 PM US Eastern)

As we were unable to hold a full meeting this week, the next meeting has
been scheduled for:

Wednesday, September 5.

Please mark your calendars and plan to attend this meeting.  I will be
sending out reminders as we approach the meeting time.  If you cannot
attend this meeting, please e-mail seth <snickell stanford edu> and let
him know that you will not be able to attend.  Please, also let him know
if this is a one time thing, or if the general time we have selected for
meetings will not work for you.

Thanks all,
Brian