Re: [Fwd: Re: GNOME 2.0 must-fix list Volunteers?]

> I'm definately willing to take on the log in / out (gdm) portion of
> proposal writing and preparing something a bit more user oriented.  I
> have some ideas, and I think I can get something together fairly
> quickly.

This is just a "must fix" list. These are things that we feel really
have to be fixed for GNOME2. We want as short a list as possible, while
covering the really necessary items. If we run through the whole list in
time (ha ha), we can add more items later, ok?

> As far as things go such as graphic design, window manager themes and
> such, we might want to see what we can do to drum up some assistance
> from some of the more high profile Open Source Artists out there (tigert
> and garrett come to mind).

Given that this sort of art is so hit and miss... I think we're better
off going through the existing creations of these high profile artists
(and others) and picking one(s) that best fit our needs.

-Seth