[Tracker] tracker 0.10.34
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, tracker-list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: [Tracker] tracker 0.10.34
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 14:09:49 +0000
Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with
SPARQL to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central repository of user information, that provides two
big benefits for the user; shared data between applications and
information which is relational to other information (for example:
mixing contacts with files, locations, activities and etc.).
The changes are:
* Fixes: NB#286589, Writeback operation fails while marking/unmarking
a document file as favorite when the device is woke up from idle state
* Fixes: NB#286610, New sort order after Regional format change not
* Fixes: NB#284591, Name of Tudou is in simplified Chinese while
changing language from Chinese to English
* Fixes: NB#288530, DLNA profiles incorrect for PNG and JPEG
(Testcase 188.8.131.52 fails)
* Fixes: NB#287529, Incorrect Chinese characters shown for Chinese
songs downloaded from website "éäåç(äéä(ææç))"
* Fixes: NB#273694, Corrupted image thumbnails are displayed for
deleted images after marking them as favorite from tags grid
] [Thread Prev