[Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.10.18 released (stable)
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: tracker-list gnome org
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: [Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.10.18 released (stable)
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:14:48 +0100
Where can I get it?
What is it?
Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with SPARQL
to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central repository of user information, that provides two
big benefits for the user; shared data between applications and
information which is relational to other information (for example:
mixing contacts with files, locations, activities and etc.).
* Fixes: GB#652433, Progress signal gives faulty value just before
* Fixes: NB#266579, tracker_sparql_connection_get starts emitting
GLIB CRITICALS when called again after failure
* Fixes: NB#251032, Corrupted thumbnails are displayed for few
minutes when multiple images are deleted
* Fixes: NB#263203, Tracker errors with out of disk space for direct
(read) only connections
* Fixes: NB#261635, Tracker doesn't use MeegoTouch's libicu for
collation when we HAVE_MEEGOTOUCH
* functional-tests: Parse tags correctly from tracker-extract output
* libtracker-miner: Make sure status property is set to 'Idle' on
* libtracker-miner: Avoid handling or logging anything about
.xsession-errors to avoid recursive issues
* libtracker-miner: Fixed inconsistent status signals where progress
and status are set together
* libtracker-miner: Only use 2% or higher as progress for 'Processing...'
* libtracker-extract: Support extraction of EXIF/XMP GPS information
* tracker-extract: Use _exit() not g_main_loop_quit() on pre-unmount
signals to promptly respond
* tracker-extract, tracker-writeback, libtracker-extract: Use
nfo:heading instead of nmm:direction
* tracker-miner-fs: Unset nie:url to set our own on file updates
* tracker-miner-fs: Do not ignore IgnoreNextUpdate for CREATED events
on old files
* tracker-writeback: Always clear existing XMP fields before updating
* tracker-writeback: Guarantee file updates atomically
* tracker-control: Don't use â for any progress other than 100%
* Updated sl: Andrej ÅnidarÅiÄ
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
16 June 2011
] [Thread Prev