Re: [Tracker] How to reduce meta.db file size?
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: Florent Viard <fviard lacie com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] How to reduce meta.db file size?
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:53:55 +0100
On 15/06/11 17:57, Florent Viard wrote:
I already studied the question and noticed that the size of the database
could be reduced a lot by not storing the plain text of each document if
your are not interested by FTS.
This is indeed true. This is probably the bulk of the data installed
depending on the content you're indexing of course.
Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.
] [Thread Prev