[Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.10.21 released (stable)
- From: Jürg Billeter <j bitron ch>
- To: tracker-list gnome org
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: [Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.10.21 released (stable)
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:14:13 +0200
Where can I get it?
What is it?
Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with SPARQL
to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central repository of user information, that provides two
big benefits for the user; shared data between applications and
information which is relational to other information (for example:
mixing contacts with files, locations, activities and etc.).
* Fixes: GB#654407, libtracker-data: Implement get_property() for n-columns
* Fixes: GB#654653, libtracker-miner: don't use G_CONST_RETURN
* Fixes: NB#259780, libtracker-miner: make tracker_miner_fs_check_file() use high priority
* tracker-miner-fs: Add priority queues to achieve more prompt indexing on demand
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
22 July 2011
] [Thread Prev