Re: [Tracker] Review request: miner-web-review branch
- From: Adrien Bustany <abustany gnome org>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- Cc: Tracker list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Review request: miner-web-review branch
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:25:52 +0100
Here the impact is ~null, ie we had only a small electricity cut. In the
other side of the street they're still in the dark. And various districts
are without water too...
So, I was pretty lucky on this one :)
On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:23:25 +0100, Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
Dude, I'm so happy to hear from you.
How's stuff in Chile? Or aren't you in Chile anymore?
You found electricity and Internet access apparently! Nice!
On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 12:31 +0100, Adrien Bustany wrote:
The miner-web-review branch contains a patch that adds a new class in
libtracker-miner, called TrackerMinerWeb. This is basically an
abstract subclass of TrackerMiner which adds a few signals and
conveniences useful when writing miners fetching data from web
This is only the first step of the review, in the pipe are:
- Various web miners. But I want the API to be freezed before porting
- A miner manager used to bind miners to their web services. This one
is not fully cooked yet, and Rob Taylor suggested it should be a gnome
control panel applet more than a tracker-preferences pane. Any
feedback is welcome.
The earthquake here might have slipped in a few bugs in my code, so
review carefuly ;)
] [Thread Prev