[Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.7.21 released
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, Tracker mailing list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: [Tracker] ANNOUNCE: tracker 0.7.21 released
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:42:38 +0000
tracker 0.7.21 is now available for download from:
What is it?
All-in-one indexer, search tool and metadata database.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
* Bumped GTK+ requirement to 2.18
* Restructured data and added metadata extraction test
* Support simple named graph patterns in queries
* Added fn:*-from-dateTime functions.
* Fixed compiler warnings in function_sparql_cartesian_distance()
* Updated journal to support named graphs
* Support retrieving localtime for stored date/time values, was UTC
* Fixed header filename for TurtleWriter
* Added TrackerDateTime fundamental GType for time + UTC offset
* Refactored away tracker-statement-list API
* Refactored TrackerCrawler so we process parent dirs before children
* Moved libtracker-common functions here only used in tracker-extract
* Fixed documentation example since preupdate was added
* Fixed linking so we include libtracker-extract for extractors
* Added missing warning if required GModule functions are not found
* Use artist's value in filename when creating new album art
* Print queried URN (since we use anonymous nodes for files now)
* Fixed looking up tags by filename and don't require explicit paths
* Fixed looking up tags, don't use regular expressions, use exact
* Removed unused code and fixed memory leak when removing tags
* Added gradient fill to metadata tile
* Fixed display of type and file size in metadata tile
* Don't show an empty file count when adding new tags
* Fixed linking so we include libtracker-client
* GB#610026, Nautilus Tagging Extension does not work at all.
* GB#610318, Bump GTK+ dep to 2.18 due to gtk_widget_set_can_default()
* GB#610360, Tracker adds multiple entries for files
* NB#157277, Not able to search for files based on a particular tag
* NB#149503, ClassUpdateSignaler for MusicPiece doesn't signal
* Updated de: Mario Blättermann
* Updated cs: Petr Kovar
* Updated es: Jorge González
The database version up has been incremented, this will force a
reindex for any existing Tracker installation.
The Deskbar applet packaged with Tracker is currently out of date
and needs some love to get it working with the new APIs. It is in
the same state as it was for 0.6. As such it isn't expected to work.
19 February 2010
] [Thread Prev