Re: [Tracker] GUI option to reset Tracker slashed
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang gmail com>
- Cc: Tracker mailing list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] GUI option to reset Tracker slashed
- Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:11:08 +0100
On 23/09/09 13:38, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
I see the option to reset the daemon has been removed from the applet.
I find it handy at times especially when testing, as opposed to going
By reset do you mean tracker-processes -r?
This shouldn't be necessary in the first place.
We have tried to simplify the applet more. You shouldn't need to restart
anything in Tracker, it should all just work.
] [Thread Prev