Re: [Tracker] tracker not indexing evolution mails correctly
- From: Thomas Mittelstaedt <tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de>
- To: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] tracker not indexing evolution mails correctly
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:42:31 +0200
Am Mittwoch, den 24.09.2008, 08:48 +0100 schrieb Martyn Russell:
Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
I just removed the .cache/tracker directory, and re-indexed and still
some mails are not found when searching for terms found in the body of
the message. I am running version 0.6.6 on ubuntu hardy and evolution
Thanks for hints on how to track this down.
Have you tried the indexer-split branch?
The plan is to merge that to TRUNK in the coming days.
Okay, checked it out and tried
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local --sysconfdir=/etc
shift: 370: can't shift that many
Tried it with bash but also with errors
Can you give me some build instructions please? Or should I just wait
until you finished the merge?
] [Thread Prev