Re: [Tracker] tracker not indexing evolution mails correctly
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- To: tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] tracker not indexing evolution mails correctly
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:48:14 +0100
Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
I just removed the .cache/tracker directory, and re-indexed and still
some mails are not found when searching for terms found in the body of
the message. I am running version 0.6.6 on ubuntu hardy and evolution
Thanks for hints on how to track this down.
Have you tried the indexer-split branch?
The plan is to merge that to TRUNK in the coming days.
] [Thread Prev