Re: [Tracker] status of 0.6.90?
- From: Saleem Abdulrasool <compnerd compnerd org>
- To: Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang gmail com>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] status of 0.6.90?
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:29:04 -0800
On Fri, 07 Nov 2008, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:59 AM, Saleem Abdulrasool
<compnerd compnerd org> wrote:
On Fri, 03 Oct 2008, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
It's been quite a while since 0.6.6 and wonder what's still left
before releasing, besides:
* tracker-preferences work (hopefully let it use tracker-config)
What exactly needs to be done for this? I have a stale change sitting around (I
should bring that up to date again) that should vastly simplify
It's been a while so I wonder about that stale change.
I never applied it since t-p was already migrated to the other configuration
option (or so I thought).
compnerd (at) compnerd (dot) org
] [Thread Prev