Re: [Tracker] [Fwd: Plans for 0.7]
- From: yelo_3 <yelo_3 yahoo it>
- To: jamie mccrack gmail com
- Cc: "Ivan.frade" <Ivan frade nokia com>, Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] [Fwd: Plans for 0.7]
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:12:57 +0100
ok... but it must be a way to have exact matches before stemming
ones... It is so un-useful to have the word I was searching only at
the third page...
i don't know how queries are performed, but maybe you can try this
approach, if stemming is not built into the index:
first you make a query with the exact words, and then another query
with stemming words... This will really speed up the time humans find
the result they are looking for.
] [Thread Prev