Re: [Tracker] Issues with current trunk
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- To: Michael Biebl <mbiebl gmail com>
- Cc: Tracker mailing list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Issues with current trunk
- Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:00:52 +0200
Martyn Russell wrote:
Michael Biebl wrote:
15.) tracker.cfg: Changing Verbosity has no effect. The command line
switch -v seems to work though.
So it isn't changing the tracker.cfg setting? The command line tends to
overwrite the config file.
My mistake, I thought you could change this in the tracker-preferences.
It seems not :)
Last time I changed my .cfg file it worked for me. So perhaps the
preferences application is not working here.
I just tested this and it works perfectly. Did you mean changing it in
real time? If so, then that indeed doesn't work.
] [Thread Prev