Re: [Tracker] tracker command line tools; pretty messy...
- From: jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- To: Marcus Fritzsch <fritschy googlemail com>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] tracker command line tools; pretty messy...
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 01:39:05 +0100
On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 01:52 +0200, Marcus Fritzsch wrote:
On 7/23/07, jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 01:41 +0200, Marcus Fritzsch wrote:
As I now can search my ~/.purple chatlogs i tried it with
tracker-search from my loved zsh and found it being buggy. The same
holds for tracker-files and tracker-query. I am preparing a patch but
I am not sure if we want to commit this before release.
Another issue, the command line tools tracker-files and
tracker-meta-folder do not behave consistently regarding command line
options and --help.
Yet another one, I think a better name for tracker-meta-folder would
be tracker-directory-meta or something alike ;)
So, shall I fix the service issues? Someone wants to take care of the
command line behavior as that's not well known by myself.
fixing the service issues should be trivial so pls go ahead - leave the
rest til later
OK, here it is.
* converted strcasecmp to g_ascii_strcasecmp in tracker_service_name_to_type
* added an extra test for "Other" to spit out a warning about unknown
service (module specific, not in tracker_service_name_to_type).
Regarding the tracker.c change I tested it with t-s-t and it showed
thats great -thx
] [Thread Prev