Re: [Tracker] Delaying 0.6 to this weekend
- From: Jeff <web kiddo free fr>
- To: jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Delaying 0.6 to this weekend
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:09:11 -0400
Hey jamie, updated to today's svn from 667, and now it crashes when trying to use T-S-T or tracker-search.
I have the svn version compiled to a local folder, using prefix=/home/jeff/trunks/trackercompile. It used to work fine, but now if I use tracker-search (by doing ./home/jeff/trunks/trackercompile/bin/tracker-search passion), it will spit an internal error (in the case of t-s-t, it will simply disappear in a scary way):
internal Tracker error: Failed to execute program /usr/bin/trackerd: No such file or directory
Just checking, you haven't hardcoded some paths lately by any chance?
] [Thread Prev