Re: [Tracker] Search on tags does not work
- From: Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- To: Laurent Aguerreche <laurent aguerreche free fr>
- Cc: Tracker List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Search on tags does not work
- Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:36:03 +0100
Laurent Aguerreche wrote:
search on tags doesn't work: SetMetadata() is called with
MetaName='File.Keywords' which makes DataTypeID (and therefore
pDataType) equal to 99.
Then CASE can only treat 0, 1, 2, or 3 so SetMetadata() doesn't work.
tracker_exec_sql failed: Case not found for CASE statement [Call
SetMetadata('Files', '170', 'File.Keywords', 'equilibrium', '1')]
How can I fix that?
you cant - I decided its too dangerous to update keywords via
SetMetadata. (as you can have multiple keywords set and a single call to
SetMetadata would wipe them all out!)
You must use the Keywords Dbus interface to do so.
Mr Jamie McCracken
] [Thread Prev