Re: [Tracker] bug with GCONF_SCHEMAS_INSTALL
- From: Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- To: Samuel Cormier-Iijima <sciyoshi gmail com>
- Cc: Tracker List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] bug with GCONF_SCHEMAS_INSTALL
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:04:20 +0100
Samuel Cormier-Iijima wrote:
I've been getting this error trying to build for a while... sorry I
can't help with the autotools stuff
configure: error: conditional "GCONF_SCHEMAS_INSTALL" was never defined
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.
this was commented out in the Makefile.am in tracker-search-tool directory
suggest a clean check out of source?
Mr Jamie McCracken
] [Thread Prev