Re: [Tracker] First time user on FreeBSD with some troubles
- From: Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- To: Aron Stansvik <elvstone gmail com>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] First time user on FreeBSD with some troubles
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:48:09 +0100
Aron Stansvik wrote:
If I start having problems again I'll bring out valgrind/gdb for a run over.
I would still like to solve the problem if possible - I guess file
handles must be the problem.
BTW I tested with dbus activation too and it works fine.
Some day I might try to make a KDE interface of some sort.
You would be my hero!
One of the things that has stopped me proposing it to KDE is that Im not
a c++ programmer so I couldn't really integrate it without some help.
If you require any assistance in such an effort I will be more than
pleased to help out.
Mr Jamie McCracken
] [Thread Prev