Re: Migration of Tinymail repositories to gitorious.org done

2010/3/15 José Dapena Paz <jdapena igalia com>:
>        Hi all,
>
>        After some migration work, now we have Tinymail repository completely
> migrated to gitorious.org:
>
>        http://gitorious.org/tinymail

Nice

>        Some steps still missing, just for booting up discussion:
>        * Updating the tinymail.org web
>        * Deciding what to do with bugs. There's already a bugzilla component
> in gnome for tinymail. We can go on with trac, move to use bugzilla, or
> try another solution.

I'd suggest to use the gnome bugzilla component, so no need to create
another account to file bugs.

>        * Gitorious also provides a wiki. But I guess moving all the
> information currently available in tinymail trac wiki there would be
> mad.

Also, gitorious can be used to improve the development contributions:
You can clone the master branch and then make a merge request, I think
is faster than create a bug report, attach a patch and finally apply
it to master.

Just created a little merge request here [1]

Best regards.

[1] http://gitorious.org/tinymail/tinymail/merge_requests/1

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas