Migration of Tinymail repositories to gitorious.org done

	Hi all,

	After some migration work, now we have Tinymail repository completely
migrated to gitorious.org:

	http://gitorious.org/tinymail

	I've rescued all the branches available in our svn and tried to keep
the proper authorship attributions.

	So, from now on, the development should happen in gitorious, and, if
you want to keep updated with the latest changes, this is the source to
get the information.

	I've also updated as much as possible the tinymail wiki with proper
references to the gitorious.

	Some steps still missing, just for booting up discussion:
	* Updating the tinymail.org web
	* Deciding what to do with bugs. There's already a bugzilla component
in gnome for tinymail. We can go on with trac, move to use bugzilla, or
try another solution.
	* Gitorious also provides a wiki. But I guess moving all the
information currently available in tinymail trac wiki there would be
mad.

--
José Dapena Paz <jdapena igalia com>
Igalia