Re: How to receive latest N message headers using IMAP

Hi,

Just get the complete UID list for account & then try to fetch only
required N mail for account,u can refresh the list of UID & get again
Next N mail from list.

Their is some logic needs to be developed to handle new message added or
deleted after fetching first N mail.

I haven't used libtniy mail for my console based application but
directly used camel api & it it possible to get UID array for account.

Cheers,
Vij