Re: Please could someone remove that bug in tny-session-camel.c?

En 02/07/10 09:51, tinymail mexon spamgourmet com escribiu:
> What did I just do?  Ask you out on a date?

This is just the kind of attitude that makes people just ignore your
requests. If you want people to do something the last thing you should
do is being impolite.

All in all, seems that you're right anyway. I'll take a look at it once
I have a free slot. In the meanwhile if you want to propose a proper
patch it will be welcomed.

BR