Re: Please could someone remove that bug in tny-session-camel.c?

Sergio,

Can you take a look at this?

It looks like this already creates a msg instance that is right, and
where the functions don't need to be overwritten.

CamelSessionThreadMsg *msg = ms_parent_class->thread_msg_new(session,
ops, size);

But given that this is untested against Modest, I assume we want to make
sure and test and then test it again.

Cheers,

Philip