Re: segfaults in GLib code

Sergio Villar Senin wrote:
> Have you initialized the glib threads stuff ? You have to use
> gtk_threads_init()

You mean gdk_threads_init()? Yes, definitely. Both my app and tny-demoui
seem to be doing the correct thing in terms of calling the appropriate
init methods, but I'm still seeing these segfaults.

If someone could try building and running tny-demoui on a dual-core
system to see if it is reproducible, that would be awesome. I'm using a
single IMAP account. Just poking at it by running the program, then
selecting different folders and messages, and so on should cause it to
crash within a minute.

Thanks,
//Mike

--