Handling POP folder operation

Hello,
I want to know possibility of below operation for POP account.

- Is It possible to Create folder under pop account ??
- Is It possible to Delete folder under pop account ??
- Is It possible to Rename folder under pop account ??

If any of the question answer is YES then please let me know how it is handle in tinymail

According to my knowledge POP will not provided access to do all those operation but still it is possible to manage all the operation by doing handling in your E-mail client.

Ex. : Evolution use local provider to handle all above operation for POP account. (NOTE : folder will not be created /deleted/rename under your account it will be used locally only)

Please suggest me how it is handle in tinymail.

Regards,
Vij