Re: Becoming a freedesktop project?

On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 13:35 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 13:13 +0100, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:
> > Philip Van Hoof escribiu:

> > > I would agree with both GNOME and FDO
> > >
> > > Note that I do want Tinymail to remain a candidate or become part of
> > > GNOME Mobile.
> >
> > They're not contradictory. GNOME Mobile uses another fdo projects like DBus.
>
> The GNOME Mobile release set should distinguish between "external
> dependencies" and things that GNOME actually releases. It's a mistake
> not to. Please don't repeat that.

To be clear, if you plan to release on a GNOME release schedule
(including freezes), please use the GNOME infrastructure and ask to be
in the the GNOME Mobile release set. If you plan to be on some other
release schedule, use somethng like freedesktop.org, and ask to be
listed as an external dependency.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com