Patches: more fixes for bodystructure

	Hi,

	Here two new fixes for bodystructure implementation:
	* Now we retrieve the headers of the message/rfc822 subparts
	* Now we properly recreate Tinymail message subparts if they come from
bodystructure.

Changelog entries:
	* libtinymail-camel/tny-camel-bs-mime-part.c: fix
	fetching properly the headers of message/rfc822 attachments
	on fetching the bodystructure.

	* libtinymail-camel/tny-camel-mime-part.c: properly fetch the
	children messages when the message comes from IMAP bodystructure.

	* libtinymail-camel/tny-camel-bs-msg-receive-strategy.c:
	fetch the message/rfc822 contents using part.TEXT in
	IMAP request.

--
José Dapena Paz <jdapena igalia com>
Igalia